Washer dryer combination
- These machines are designed to do everything for you. All you need to do is to add you washing powder and fold up the laundry once it has completed its cycle.
- Making use of electronic switches and sensors, controlled by an incorporated pc board these units wash and dry your laundry in one easy step.
- The drawback of having this convenience is that all the technology and hardware of an automatic washing machine and tumble dryer now needs to fit into the space of one appliance. The only way to do this is to increase the efficiency of some components and reduce the size of other components. There are also some components that are shared for both tasks.
- Shared components now have to work in wet and dry conditions, from a cold wash to tumble drying clothes at 60°C.
- APPLIANCE REPAIR PRETORIA EAST offers service, maintenance and repairs to washer dryer combination appliances
|Back||Back to top|